Monday, July 23, 2007

Witch Mountain etc.

Witch Mountain

They're remaking Escape to Witch Mountain. I like that movie. Okay, note to self - go find my copy of the book and read it again, then rent the movie and watch that, then try and remember why I liked the thing because I'll undoubtedly decide I hate it and it's for seventies kids or possibly today's kids... or else I'll love it and want to watch it over and over and over and then I'll go see the new one and be all pissed off because they went and ruined the thing and now that I think of it, wasn't there already a TV movie of this because I think there was (it was very different and a big disappointment).

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

A couple of guys on ACIN have published a spoiler heavy SPOILER HEAVY SPOILER HEAVY chat about the new book. It goes into great wonderful detail about reactions to things that happen in the book that I can't talk about and ironically disses spoilers.

Star Trek XI

Leonard Nimoy likes the script, which says to me that it's very good. Also, reading between the lines of the conversation I linked to yesterday, it sounds like Nimoy's role will be post-Generations Spock.

William Shatner discusses how he isn't upset about not being in the new movie on his LiveVideo Page. I can't tell if he's faking or not, the man plays things pretty close to the vest, but it's obvious he knows more than he's pretending to not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment