Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trusting the Enemy

Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Enemy
When the Romulans send a team into Federation Space that then crashes their spy plane, Picard comes to rescue them. Sadly, Geordi gets trapped on a planet with one of them while Worf refuses to donate ribosomes to save the other's life. In the end, Picard is forced to trust a Romulan commander not to fire as he saves Geordi and Subcenturion Bachra.

I never lie when I've got sand in my shoes.

-Geordi LaForge


Star Trek: Voyager: Elogium
Kes begins eating everything in sight. Turns out she's ready to have kids - biologically, at least, but not emotionally. Luckily, she'll have another chance. Also, Chakotay and Janeway have more sexual innuendo, because we needed that.

"Good work Commander. In the future, if I have any questions about mating behavior, I'll know where to go."

- Captain Janeway

No comments:

Post a Comment